Impel NeuroPharma is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company based in Seattle, WA. We are committed to developing the next generation of central nervous system (CNS) drug treatments. Impel’s proprietary Precision Olfactory Delivery (POD) technology enables many categories of therapeutics, including biologics, to be delivered to the CNS using cost-effective, disposable, and non-invasive intranasal drug delivery devices. We are working hard to develop meaningful treatments for devastating CNS diseases, and we hope you’ll join us.
The Research Associate will provide support to the drug-device combination product testing in our Research and Development group. Duties will include development and execution of analytical assays in support of drug-device combination product testing, tabulation of data, assistance in data analysis and report writing, and assistance with animal tool development.
• Write, edit, and critique SOPs, protocols, and technical reports of varied nature including analytical experiments for drug-device combination product testing
• Execute method development, qualification and experiments using common analytical techniques, such as HPLC and basic UV/VIS spectroscopy
• Maintain a laboratory notebook in high fidelity
• Lab maintenance, documentation and training tasks as necessary
• Other general laboratory tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related field and 0-2 years of laboratory experience
• Highly independent and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to independently design and perform experiments, to identify problems and troubleshoot solutions and timely to prepare accurate and complete experimental records
• Good understanding of analytical chemistry methods, including experience with HPLC and UV-Vis spectroscopy
• Experience working in a regulatory environment a plus
• Ability to adapt and respond to the needs of a growing organization conducting R&D activities; communications and interpersonal skills are emphasized
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet based office applications
Impel NeuroPharma is an emerging medical device company developing novel drug delivery devices that enables drugs to bypass the blood-brain barrier (BBB) using direct nose-to-brain delivery. Impel’s proprietary Precision Olfactory Delivery (POD) technology enables many categories of therapeutics, including biologics, to be delivered to the central nervous system using cost-effective, disposable, and non-invasive intranasal drug delivery devices.
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for the direct supervision of all accounting and financial reporting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial reporting. The position is primarily responsible for the monthly close process, preparation of the annual budget, budget to actual analysis and financial forecasting. Assist in the preparation of annual tax return preparation and all treasury administration. Position will create and implement policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.