INP-104 (POD-DHE) targets Migraine where it starts. Impel is developing a nasal DHE product with improved bioavailability and reproducibility. If successful, INP-104 (POD-DHE) would be a viable alternative to traditional triptan drugs and an effective outpatient treatment option that would make it highly desirable in the migraine market.
• Those with low tolerance or contraindication for triptan drugs
• Triptan non-responders
• Dissatisfied triptan-users (e.g., those experiencing triptan headaches; those experiencing onset of migraine “late” where triptans are less effective)
• Those with sustained or highly frequent migraines (5-15 per month)
• Those with resistant or recurring migraines (e.g., Menstrual Migraineurs)
• Those currently prescribed Migranal or injectable DHE
• Chronic Migraineurs experiencing breakthrough migraines while using other treatments
• Allodynial migraineurs
• Those experiencing cluster headaches & recurrent severe tension headaches
Impel is currently engaged in clinical trials to bring this improved migraine product to the market.